Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Sponsorship


card by  Joyce

Hi!

Sorry I've been missing from blog land lately. I just moved to a new house and am finally unpacked and ready to get back to work! I have a lovely new studio with trees and birdies out the window so I am happy and feeling creative :)

This week I'm sponsoring the "Smell the Roses" challenge on the Tuesday Throwdown blog. If you participate you could win some PCS digis! To enter, make a card with flowers in it and link to it on the challenge blog.

Have fun creating!

Hugs,
Melissa

3 comments:

I CAN DO IT said...

Think what your doing is a great idea.love the art work and hope more people get to see it.
Tim

Srinivasan Janardhanam said...

Keep Bloggin!

Srini
http://ptcmoneyfromindia.blogspot.in/

helo win said...

Awesome, this was a absolutely superior post. In approach I'd like to address like this too - demography time and absolute accomplishment to accomplish a acceptable article... but what can I say... I adjourn alot and never assume to get something done.
infant costume