Sunday, February 17, 2013

New Digis


Hi!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I have some fun new digis to share with you today.

I created a really fun value pack of St. Patrick's Day theme Robots, a quirky dragon, and a Three Billy Goats Gruff set with a grumpy troll and some cute goats.

I also have two new English Language Arts value packs: one for medial 'e' CVCwords and one for L Blends.

I've been working on some more frames and have added a Spring and Summer set as well as a St. Patrick's Day set.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic week!
Melissa

1 comment:

Ms.M from Teachingisagift said...

I just linked up your PI Day poster from TPT with my blog posting...then I noticed you are CANADIAN! Please come and link up with my Blog by Province linky party/blog hop http://teachingisagift.blogspot.ca/p/blog-by-province.html. I would love to another BC blogger on the list!